Five Weeks. Multiple Programs.
Participate on your own schedule!
Each week consists of:
- Two live and archived webinars on Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Simple homework to help you learn more about the topic of the week
- Links to presentations, websites, and readings for more information on the advisory services
Use the links on right side of this site to explore each program, find out how to log into the live webinar (or watch the archive), view the selected links to more information, and complete the homework for the topic.
Register for the live webinars at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/828173838 (this will sign you up for all sessions, but it’s okay if you cannot attend all of them live). Visit this page for archived webinars and homework questions.
- April 19 Introduction to the Program & Appeal Characteristics
- April 22 Reader’s Advisory on the Fly
- April 26 Beyond the Desk – Indirect Reader’s Advisory
- April 28 Reader’s Advisory tools in GoWYLD
- May 3 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- Non-Fiction For Foodies
- Guns and Tights: Graphics for Grown-Ups
- May 5 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- Science Fiction
- May 10 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- Paranormal Fiction
- The Teen 4th Dimension: Crossover Lit
- May 12 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- Native American YA Lit
- Mo Willems
- May 17 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- May 19 Reader’s Advisory Genre Exploration
- Wyoming Authors
If you complete the homework, you will be entered to win weekly prizes. If you complete the whole program, you could win registration at the 2011 Wyoming Library Association Conference, a Nook Reader’s Tablet, or other prizes.
Please send your questions to email@example.com